What makes the weight room seem intimidating to women? What should women consider when beginning to plan their weight and La Jolla fitness personal training sessions?
Some of the intimidation comes from the idea that men all know what they’re doing and women don’t. But that’s just not true! More and more women are lifting weights. In fact, statistics have clearly demonstrated that more women are participating in weight lifting today than ever before.
Consider the following tips when you plan your training session:
● Take advantage of your gym’s complementary personal training sessions and have a trainer create your own personalized program.
● Find a training partner who has some experience with lifting.
● Share the cost of La Jolla Sports Club Personal Training sessions with a buddy.
● Have your trainer demonstrate each of your specific exercises.
● Ask a floor trainer at your local La Jolla Health Fitness Center club to help you out.
If you need help in getting started on a new weight training program, please contact Laleh Yaghoubi, La Jolla Personal Trainer.