Dear Valued Members,
With your valuable input over the past few months, we’re moving forward to improve upon and add amenities to our club. It’s very exciting! So, let’s go through what we’re working on as of now.
- The addition of infrared saunas will be coming to the club soon! They’ve been ordered and we expect them to be installed and fully functional in October.
- The steam room machinery is being fully rebuilt and upgraded so we can avoid future break-downs caused by tinkering with the sensor (which includes covering it or throwing water onto it). We do apologize for this recent inconvenience of the steam room being down and ask that we work together as a team to ensure we’re all using it correctly from here on out. Very soon, the steam rooms will feel like new again.
- Antimicrobial paint is currently being applied to the club to keep it clean and fresh.
- New bands were recently added to the workout floor and classrooms for our use.
In addition to these most recent improvements, we’re always continuing to enhance our GroupX and Personal Training programs. First off, for our members who love our highly rated Advanced Group Training (AGT) classes, a new early bird class will begin on Wednesday, September 12 at 6 am. So mark your calendars for that. In addition, Personal Training Manager, Tammy Lyons, has assembled a customized gym package. New members will receive a one-hour personal training session as well as one additional gym service. Current members have the option of choosing one personal training session OR one gym service until October 31, 2018. These gym services include the following:
- Intro to Gym Equipment and Proper Exercise Technique
- Nutrition Counseling
- Intro to Spinning
- Intro to Yoga
- Running Comprehension and Technique
- Intro to Foam Rolling and Stretch Technique
As always, thank you for your feedback and membership. If you have any questions, please let me know.