Dear Valued Members,
We are pleased to welcome Spencer Herrstrom as our new General Manager. If you see him, please congratulate him for accepting this role. Let’s help Spencer continue to make our beautiful club the best in health and wellness.
Here are a few updates since last month:
- The Elevate Row Adjustable Trainer demo is here for you to try.
- The Core Trainer demo should be here this month.
- The men’s steam room is fully functional again after a door repair.
- The new Tai Chi class has been very successful thanks to our member feedback.
- New barres for our Mind/Body studio are being installed within the week.
- Two new TV’s, as well as two new air conditioning units, were recently upgraded.
- The Ronald McDonald house charity event was a great success, thanks to member Paul Petersen who played a big part!
- The first Global Wellness Day, La Jolla, is this Saturday, June 9. Check out the events here, and don’t miss the 2pm prize drawing at LJSC.
Lastly, although I (Brett) will no longer be at the club full time, I won’t be far. I’ll be at the club working out daily and happy to chat. So please say hello!
As always, we thank you for making La Jolla Sports Club so special.
Yours in health,