Dear Valued Members,
We are really excited about the future of our business. The feedback we’ve received from you and our staff about club improvements is extremely valuable in making LJSC a best-in-class health club. So please come to see us with any questions or thoughts you may have regarding future improvements related to the assessment fee. Spencer, our General Manager is here to help.
As for recent club updates, here are a few additions and changes as of late:
- The Elevate Core Trainer is a great new piece of equipment recently added to the downstairs floor. Try it out!
- The new Stealth Core Trainer is now available at the front desk and can be signed out for use. Give it a try, along with the fun apps that go with it.
- The soundproofing has been removed in Studio 1 and will be replaced with paint for a light and bright feel.
- The barres in the Mind/Body Studio have been replaced with new, sturdy wood.
- The entire facility will be repainted with antimicrobial paint starting this week.
- The current quick-fit offering is being revamped to better customize each individuals fitness experience. Some of the new offerings may include an introduction to foam rolling, yoga, spinning, running comprehension/technique as well as a general overview of all equipment, amongst other things. Once this program is established, it will be offered to all current and existing members.
- Lastly, we are proud to announce that Sierra Kahn will be changing departments to become a Personal Trainer. Please congratulate Sierra on finishing her certifications. We know she will do great and continue to thrive at LJSC!
We really appreciate your continued feedback related to club improvements and the assessment fee scheduled for September 1st. Once our plans are in place for updates to the locker rooms, we’ll be sharing them at the front desk. So be sure to take a look.
Thank you to all of our members for making this the #1 Health Club in La Jolla.
Yours in health,