Dear Valued Members,
With spring in the air, we hope this message finds you feeling well and enjoying our wonderful club in La Jolla.
In an effort to discover the newest and best fitness technology on the market, a team from LJSC recently attended the IHRSA tradeshow in San Diego. IHRSA, the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association, brings together health club operators, fitness professionals, and exhibitors from around the globe to gather knowledge and share ideas. Talking with the industry’s most successful people has inspired us even further in our vision to make LJSC the best facility in town. As a starting point, we’ve purchased the following fun goodies for the club, so make sure to try them out and let us know what you think:
- The Axel
- A 15# and 25# Slam Ball
- Stealth Core Trainer
- Kevlar Battle Rope 1.5”
- Total Gym Core Trainer
- More Loop Bands
- More Versa Tube Bands
As for other updates, here are three worth mentioning:
- We have just updated the sound system in Studio 1 and it’s fantastic.
- We are slowly painting the club with Sherwin Williams Paint Shield, a new product that kills infection-causing bacteria after two hours. How cool is that?
- The locker rooms will be undergoing some upgrades, so keep your eyes peeled and let us know if you have any special requests.
As for events, we have a few scheduled for April, so stop by and say hello:
- La Jolla Concours D’Elegance – Friday, April 6 – Sunday, April 8 – Brett Murphy, Owner of LJSC, is serving on the board and attending all the events. Come say hello!
- La Jolla Half Marathon & Shores 5K – Sunday, April 22 – Along with Patronus Medical, we’ll have a booth at the finish line. Stop in for some awesome recovery options.
- 18th Annual Pet Day on the Bay – Towel & Blanket Drive – Saturday, April 28 – This is a fun event and worthwhile cause. Mark your calendars!
With summer around the corner, let’s work together to keep one another motivated in our journeys towards health and wellbeing. Also, let’s make LJSC the most enjoyable experience for everyone by re-racking all weights, wiping down all machines after use, and cleaning up after ourselves. All these little things make a huge difference.
Thank you for being members of our club. As always, please let us know how we can improve your experience.
Yours in health,
PS – If you feel like you need an extra push, we highly recommend trying Pro Coaches Online, our personal training app that delivers personalized workouts just for you. Get the first two weeks free…Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you started today.