We value you as a customer and take your privacy very seriously. We hereby make public our policies for collecting, using, securing and sharing non-public personal ‘customer information.’
Our Privacy Principles
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not provide customer information to persons or organizations outside of our company.
- We require any person providing products or services to our clients on our behalf to protect the confidentiality of La Jolla Sports Club.
- We afford prospective and former members the same protections as existing members with respect to the use of personal information.
Information We May Collect
We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business, to advise you about our products and services, and to provide you with best-in-class customer service. We may collect and maintain several types of customer information needed for these purposes. Types of information we may collect and how we gather it:
- You provide information for your membership through our liability waiver and membership paperwork.
- Your transactions with us will have credit card and billing information that we will keep safe and private.
We share billing information and your membership files only within our office. We share customer information only as necessary and will protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions.