I believe in 5 pillars that encompass a full spectrum of training. The pillars are mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, and what matters most to you. These pillars demonstrate a solid foundation of the human condition that must not be overlooked when trying to make a change in the body. As a licensed massage therapist, the most important rule to follow is “Do no harm.” I believe in allowing the body time to make an adequate and meaningful transition to whatever the short and long-term goals may be. I educate ways to rest, restore, rejuvenate, and respond to training.
SRT is a soft, gentle non-aggressive approach to neuromyofascial relaxation and releasing tightness and tension physically through calming the nervous system, recognizing and releasing emotional trauma and addressing muscle imbalances.
- Endicott College, B.S. Sports Management
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, Certified LMT
- NSCA, CSCS Strength and Conditioning Coach
- USA Weightlifting Level II Performance Weightlifting Specialist
- O.L.E.S. Olympic Lifting Education Series/RWL Weightlifting, Franklin MA
- NASM/NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
- Mobility/Flexibility/Movement Specialist
- Soft-Stretch Release Techniques (SRT)
- Acupressure, Swedish Massage, Sports/Deep Tissue Massage
- Corrective Exercise, Power/Olympic Weightlifting, Sport Specific