I’m a former professional athlete from Italy where I rode my bike for 12 long years/seasons. I was one of the trainer/coaches for the “Under 16” Italian National Ski Team in 1979 and that year we won the ‘Under 16″ European championship. Eventually, I developed my skills as a Personal Trainer, Fitness Coach and Group Class Instructor. I’ve always been passionate about fitness and exercise to improve wellbeing and quality of life.
My ultimate goal, when working with clients, is not just about selling personal training sessions or group classes; I sell experiences for a long-term and healthy lifestyle.
One of my favorite quotes is from Jim Rohn: “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.”
- 2018 – NCCPT
- 2017 – Certified Matrix Instructor
- 2017 – Certified SoulCycle Instructor
- 2016 – Certified Kaiser Instructor
- 2006 – Certified Schwinn Instructor
- 1979 – MBA in ISEF Sports & Medicine Università Statale, Milano
- 1978 – Certified FIT Tennis InstructorMario Salvati School of Tennis, Rome
- 1978 – Certified FISI Ski Instructor
- Personal Training
- Group Exercise
- Indoor Cycling
- Fitness Training
- Endurance Training