Dear Valued Members,
First and foremost, let’s talk Coronavirus:
- In an effort to keep us safe and healthy, we are upping our cleaning protocol by focusing on the heavy use areas and most used equipment with our state-of-the-art Pure Bioscience cleaning products. With this extra cleaning initiative, please bear with us if we run short on bathroom towels.
- Please use the wet wipes and the mini-workout towels (with our ECOLAB detergent and bleach) located throughout the club to clean equipment before and after use.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, we ask that you please stay home in order to avoid spreading germs associated with the common cold or flu.
- Patronus Medical, located inside LJSC, can answer questions about the virus and administer nutrient-based intravenous therapies, intramuscular injections, and laser therapies to nourish your body and maintain your strength.
- Out of the worldwide cases reported on Worldometer, 94% have been cleared through closed cases and 87% are mild cases that are still open. So please keep this in mind. Stay healthy and active!
As for the Club, we are still working on renegotiating the lease. In the process, we have partnered with the landlord to complete the fountain and succulent garden on the corner of Fay and Silverado and to leak-proof the building. We are also updating the laundry room and downstairs treatment rooms that encompass Patronus and Adept Physical Therapy. Should you have any questions related to our facility and/or our lease please contact us at 858 500 2594 (Brett) or 858 525 5999 (Kera).
As always, we appreciate your loyalty, patience, and feedback, especially during construction to improve the club.
In health and wellness,
Brett Murphy, Owner/Operator
Kera Murphy, Owner/Sales Director