If you are trying to get back into shape before the busy holiday season, then a La Jolla gym membership is essential. Before joining a facility, take the time to learn about the amenities offered to determine if it is a good value for you. Visit this location to view these amenities that can make it easier to exercise frequently:
An Assortment of Amenities makes Exercising Easier
- Spa services – enjoy a soothing massage after an exercise class
- Locker rooms – clean locker rooms with showers
- Physical therapy – customized therapies designed by rehabilitation experts
- Children’s play area – a place for children to play while parents exercise
- Equipment – an assortment of ellipticals, stationary bicycles and weight machines
All of these amenities are designed to increase your opportunity to have a healthy body weight and mental clarity. The purpose of a modern health club is more than just working out with barbells and treadmills because it also includes socializing and relaxing.
The Types of Classes that Members can Join at La Jolla Sports Club
La Jolla Sports Club located in La Jolla, Calif., offers an assortment of classes that are designed to meet the needs of clients at different fitness levels. An important aspect of belonging to a fitness facility is the types of classes offered to prevent monotony while trying to lose or maintain weight. Fortunately, a La Jolla gym membership offers these classes to members:
- Barre – using many of the movements designed for ballet dancers
- Spin – learning how to maximize a workout on a stationary bicycle
- Pilates – uses specialized equipment to increase strength in certain body regions
- Yoga – different styles of yoga designed to increase flexibility
- Cardio – fast-paced workouts to increase heart rate and blood flow
- Zumba – Latin America dance movements for aerobic fitness
- Strength – using weights to gain muscle mass and bone density
- Meditation – controlling the mind to increase relaxation
An Important Club Motto and How to Exercise Safely
An important aspect of classes with a La Jolla gym membership is participating in groups with others to increase your mental health because this club believes that getting social with us is a vital part of wellness. Classes are the best time to ask our instructors about how to use equipment or perform a movement to avoid an injury to your tendons or muscles. Our members are notified about class times and new programs with social media along with information at the gym’s website. We also welcome telephone calls from our members who have questions about enrolling in classes or needing our hours of operation.
With Extended Hours of Operation You can Find Time for a Workout
A La Jolla gym membership offers benefits such as providing a place to workout where there are numerous machines that are kept in tip-top condition. It would cost thousands of dollars to have a variety of equipment in your own home, and you also need the space to store the items. Because most individuals do not have a separate room for exercise equipment and cannot afford to buy machines, joining a club is an excellent value. With extended hours of operation seven days a week, you can always find a time to participate in a class or have an individualized workout. Alternatively, you can simply visit to enjoy spa services or physical therapy.
Take Advantage of our Affordable La Jolla Gym Membership
Stop by or call today to arrange your free 7 day guest pass. We also have short term agreements for those on vacation!