Dear Valued Members,
Thank you to everyone who participated in or donated to the Oceanside Humane Society Spin-a-thon last weekend. This touching event helped close to 20 dogs find their fur-ever homes! Take a look at the photos (and be sure to follow us) on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
As for the club updates, here’s where things stand:
- Our Precor Elliptical demo has been here for a few weeks now. Have you tried it out? Let us know your thoughts, so we can make some decisions about adding this machine to the gym.
- The Life Fitness treadmills on the upstairs level will be upgraded soon. One consideration is to replace them with FreeMotion treadmills, so let us know what you think!
- Quotes to install new floors (in place of the carpets upstairs and in the locker rooms) are being requested. We’re hoping to find the best product, so your suggestions are welcome.
- Replacing the barres in both studios is another priority. We’re consulting with industry experts to figure out the best course of action.
- Lastly, we are finishing up the final touches on the offices downstairs for Adept Physical Therapy and Patronus Medical Group. Once Patronus Medical Group joins our family, be sure to inquire about their list of services, including IV’s and B12 shots, to complete your health and fitness experience.
Thank you for a wonderful summer. It’s now back to school . . . Let’s stay happy and fit together!
Yours in health,