Dear Valued Members,
With a blink of the eye, Fall is here! Based on your ongoing feedback we are continuing our efforts to invest in the Club as our commitment to you!
Here’s a glimpse of the most recent changes and club upgrades:
- Two FreeMotion Incline Trainer treadmills have been added to the upstairs cardio area.
- The following two “demo” machines are also recent additions to the upstairs, so please tell us what you think:
True Fitness Traverse Lateral Trainer and Precor EFX 885 Elliptical Cross Trainer
- Patronus medical is up and running in their office in the last treatment room before the women’s locker room. Check out there services and book your appointments at patronusmedical.com/lajolla today!
- The Wifi service throughout the club has been updated to improve access and speed.
- Plus, we have added more cameras to prevent trespassing and to improve member safety.
For the future, we have a few things in the pipeline. For one, we are looking to replace the carpeting in the upstairs cardio space and the locker rooms. We need something that is not only functional and aesthetically pleasing, but also antimicrobial and antibacterial. Secondly, we will be upgrading the clubs computer system to improve it’s functionality for a better customer service experience. Third, we are foregoing an annual club assessment fee and instead implementing a price increase so that we can continue to make this the best facility in La Jolla. Your feedback related to everything mentioned is welcomed and appreciated.
Lastly, thank you to all those that participated in and donated to our most recent spin-a-thon benefiting the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund in honor of Tracy Spiegler, a longtime member of LJSC. Tracy’s husband Steve and family were instrumental in planning this successful event, which raised $2505.00!!
Here’s to staying happy and fit together!
Yours in health,