Dear Valued Members,
January has been a busy month as it usually is in the fitness industry. With that in mind, we understand the need to maintain space and not overcrowd the club. Thus, we are working to determine our membership cap so that each and every one of us can enjoy the club and make our health a priority.
If you haven’t noticed we have and will continue to implement updates around the club:
- The wifi internet speed has been doubled and upgraded access points have been added throughout the club.
- New soccer style balls have been purchased for Group Ex classes.
- New mats for both studios will be arriving on Thursday, February 2 and will be wall-mounted to maximize space.
- New fans have been installed in Studio 1 and are working well to circulate the air.
- Two Olympic Platforms have been added to the squat rack area for our weightlifters.
- All cracked mirrors throughout the club will be repaired by the end of February as anticipated.
- Our LED lighting project is now entering the final phase in the locker rooms. For these spaces the Kelvin scale (brightness of light) will be adjusted for optimal comfort.
- A second hot water tank will be added for a better shower experience. However, please note that during installation the club will be without hot water for one or two days. A sign will be posted at the front desk a week prior, so please plan accordingly.
- Lastly, an order for new dumbbells will be placed ASAP to replace those that are falling apart.
- Plus, for anyone who hasn’t tried out our new Airdyne Bike or SkillMill, please see one of our staff to show you how it works.
We thank you for being part of our ever-changing club and want to make sure your membership experience is best-in-class. Let’s all be mindful of one another and work together to keep it that way:
- Please put equipment back where you originally found it.
- Kindly clean up after yourself, so that our housekeeping staff can focus on making sure that the floor, studios and machines are spotless for your use.
- As always please help us reduce our carbon footprint by using only 1 towel when showering or using the steam room.
Also, a quick reminder that our policy states that all holds or cancellations for the next month need to be received by the 15th of the previous month.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to make improvements to our club. We appreciate you all and as always, would love to hear your feedback.
Yours in health,