I combine the knowledge I gained throughout my college education with real life situations to develop functional programs for all individuals and age groups. A true fitness program strives to create balance between building symmetrical strength, flexibility, cardio respiratory endurance, nutritional knowledge and proper rest. Most importantly, fitness has to be a part of everyone’s lifestyle; therefore it must be fun and innovative. I am very passionate about my work and motivating my clients to remain consistent and get results!
- West Virginia University, B.S. Exercise Physiology
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Weight Loss
- Muscle Toning and Hypertrophy
- Cardio Based Circuit Training
- Balance and Stabilization
- Injury Prevention for Runners