Continuous improvement doesn’t happen accidentally. A systematic approach to corrective exercise, training program design, and record keeping is critical for ongoing success. Such an approach makes it possible to identify your physical limitations, prioritize your goals, and make impactful adjustments. The realization of any goal is possible when your body mechanics are optimized, your workouts are planned and progressive, and your diet and lifestyle are structured to amplify your efforts in the gym. Let’s assess, not guess, and make some real progress.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, B.M.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Functional Movement Systems Level 1 Certified
- Muslce Activation Techniques Jumpstart Certified Trainer
- USA Track and Field Level 1 Coach
- Pose Method Certified Running Technique Specialist
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified
- Corrective Exercise
- General Physical Preparation (GPP)
- Barbell Strength Training