Dear Valued Members,
We hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July. Happy birthday to America!
Thank you for your patience and understanding while our washing machine was down. A new commercial washing machine has been purchased and is being installed. Fortunately, during this downtime, our friends at the Inn by the Sea welcomed our amazing housekeeping staff to tend to the laundry at their facility.
We also have several new club updates to share:
- Longer mats have been purchased for both the studios and the floor.
- A new soundproofing solution for Studio 1 is in the works, as the original foam product did not function as intended.
- Our partner Chiltonic is now offering Cryo-facials that we encourage you to explore the benefits of.
- We’re researching new products to replace our Precor elliptical machines. So please try out a new demo machine (Precor EFX 576i Experience Elliptical) coming soon.
- A new sensor has been purchased for the men’s steam room. Unfortunately, when this gauge is sprayed with water by patrons it causes the device to malfunction. Thus, we ask you to alert a staff member if you see anyone spraying the device with water, so that we can maintain the steam room for all.
As always, we thank you for your membership and welcome any and all feedback.
Yours in health,
P.S. Check out our new services mentioned in the newsletter to help you achieve your goals: Nutrition Programming and Pro Coaches Online (online personal training). Please inquire with us directly if you have any questions.