Dear Valued Members,
We hope you have had a wonderful holiday season and happy New Year! We are just as excited as you to get back into the swing of things. Thus, we want to update you on some new additions to the club and ongoing projects.
- New jump ropes have been added to the functional training area that a lot of you will be happy about.
- The steam rooms have been fixed and a preventative maintenance program has been implemented, so we politely ask not to spray the sensors with water or remove the cage. The steam room has settings to turn up the steam if need be. So just let us know if you would like more steam and we will assist you. Thank you for your cooperation.
- A new Olympic platform was purchased and installed as a much needed addition to the club and another one will be added soon.
- New mats and balls are on their way for the Group X studios.
- Two fans have been added to the functional training area to create more airflow, thanks to the advice of our members.
- The Airdyne Pro Model bike and the Skill Mill have been purchased as permanent additions.
- Upholstery repairs have been completed on the benches and equipment downstairs.
- The addition of LED lighting throughout the club is almost complete, aside from the locker rooms.
We are meeting in the next few weeks to discuss what other items are needed and would love to hear your feedback. As always, we are here to make this club best-in-class and thank you for helping us continue to improve the member experience.
Thank you for being members and we look forward to seeing you all in the club!
Yours in health,
P.S. Chiltonic’s cryotherapy has been a great addition to our club and if you haven’t tried it yet, please do. You will love it.